Monday, August 07, 2006

Watch list for week of 8-7-06

If you look at the weekly charts of these stocks in addition to the daily charts it will become a lot more clear why I found them interesting. There appears to be long term bottoming patterns happening on a lot of them, but they aren't in the clear yet. I may enter small long positions in a few this week and add shares if they break out.



Also, it seems like the NYSE is getting all the action lately. Today it had far more new highs than the naz. Not really my kind of market, but it does show an underlying strength that gives me the incentive to place a few longs.

1 Comments:

At 9:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I have been readin through your blog and just wanted to state that I am enjoying the content.

Keep up the good work!

Tyler
http://highdividendpayingstocks.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home