Monday, April 03, 2006

Watch list for week of 4-3-2006

My market homework software scan this weekend was very sparse, which means that there are not many bases and consolidations left after the nasdaq moved into new multi-year highs this week. For me, this is a time to sit on existing positions rather than chase stocks that are already on the move. Here is the list of the best looking bases and consolidations from my scan this week, but they are laggards by definition. I still find it beneficial to watch their behavior.



If you haven't been following along last week, then take a glance through my watch list. Many of those stocks are up huge since I posted them one week ago. These are good times for the market.

1 Comments:

At 9:58 PM, Blogger Tim said...

TRE from last week looks to be setting up for break above $7.50.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home