Monday, April 17, 2006

Watch list for week of 4-17-2006

I'm hanging on to a lot of winning long positions. Unfortunately, my market homework software scan came up pretty empty this weekend, but what it did find were interesting stocks. I may take a position in AVII early this week.

  • AVII
  • AIRT (bottoming pattern)
  • DCAI (bottoming pattern)
  • LONG (bottoming pattern)
  • OATS (watch for more consolidation)


In other news, my java market software project has expanded quite a bit over the last few weeks. I've brought on two local programmers, Brandon and Dan, who I've known for years to help with the development of both the open source java 1.5 API and the private automated trading systems built on top of the API. It has been very interesting so far because they are "in" on all of my private market research and are quite a bit excited about what we've covered so far. They are full of great ideas for the project, which is very refreshing for me. A few months ago I mentioned some .css problems in the Firefox browser with the site I am developing for the open source java API, and Dan was nice enough to point out the fixes for me, so look forward to a debut of a "fickle trader" companion site in the near future. I'll post here when it happens.

Here's a snapshot I took this weekend of the "fickle trader" office:


6 Comments:

At 8:51 AM, Blogger Rafitax said...

Budweiser?
I can see a bottle...


Regards from Spain...
www.tradingforever.blogspot.com

 
At 10:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm excited to see how this java project comes together.

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger jontait said...

Yeah that's a Bud. A couple of those makes it easy to concentrate.

 
At 10:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh heh. Coding while buzzed... It is an interesting way to do things.

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger Tim said...

Nothing wrong with a little liquid concentration.

 
At 7:51 PM, Anonymous bulltrader said...

awesome! i'm looking forward to your new site and market software.

good luck w/ everything

 

Post a Comment

<< Home