Monday, March 20, 2006

Watch list for week of 3-20-06

There are still quite a few good looking bases and consolidations out there. The nasdaq still hasn't really broken out to new highs since January, but it looks like it could happen any day now. I'm encouraged by all the bearish headlines on yahoo finance that are calling this rally a false one. I've been long stocks for months and don't see any reason to change that. Consolidations between rallies and walls of worry for climbing are bull items in my book.

I bought GIGM and TRE last Monday, and added to the GIGM position on Friday afternoon as it traded through an upper channel line on good volume.

Here are the results of my market homework software this weekend:



Frank, nice call on $COPPER last week.

Mike from StockMonster, I like your stock coverage as well. It seems like our styles are similar. It is always a pleasure to stop in at your blog.

2 Comments:

At 10:31 PM, Blogger Pick24DotCom said...

Good work on GIGM. I added some Friday and today was great! Looks like bird flu will get a lot of visibility this week. Keep up the good work Fickle.

Like all of your triangles and flags :)

Did you see NTGR today? Another triangle with a bust out today!

You can see my picks at pick24.com

Take care. Happy trading.

 
At 6:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check out NMSS. Looks like a pattern you might like, Fickle.

Thoughts?

Pick24.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home