Sunday, September 25, 2005

Watch list for week of 9-26-05


My thoughts on the nasdaq index are written on the attached chart. Although the number of new highs on the nasdaq (34) is outnumbered by new lows (44), there are a number of fairly decent chart setups this weekend. Many of them may break down though, so if the nasdaq sees some high volume selloffs next week I'm not going to be caught overexposed on the long side.

Here are the low-risk buy candidates identified by my market homework software this weekend:



A couple others worth watching but are in VERY young bases:



If the market does pick up some bullish steam at this juncture, I'm probably going to be like a kid in a candy store buying off of the lists here with the cash proceeds from short covering. Otherwise, there isn't much to do but sit tight. I should mention that I'm already carrying a position in DSTI.

2 Comments:

At 2:10 AM, Blogger jwu said...

great nasdaq chart. im very curious how things will pan out for QQQQ.

as usual, great weekly picks.

 
At 8:09 AM, Blogger Gordengekko said...

News on CTIB and it could rip today so keep an eye on it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home