Sunday, September 11, 2005

Watch list for 9-12-05

Last week was another dull week in the markets. It is tough to get ahead in the recent environment and it usually doesn't pay to force it. Here's the results from my market homework software this weekend:



I've got long positions in DSTI and STEM. I just picked up the STEM position at the close on Friday and I'll add to it on a strong breakout. I first identified STEM as a low-risk buy candidate on my watch list two weeks ago, and I included it on this week's watch list because it is still in a low-risk price range from a technical analysis perspective.

And finally, a helpful quote for traders:

"Main thing in an emergency is to stay calm." -- Panthro, Thudercats Episode 2

4 Comments:

At 7:32 PM, Blogger Leo said...

Hi Jon,

I've accidentally found your blog when I was searching Yahoo trying to find my own blog created a month ago. I like your trading style and I would like to ask permission to add fickletrader on my blog's links.

When you have time please visit theweekendtrader.blogspot.com

Thank you.

Leo

 
At 12:19 AM, Blogger jontait said...

Leo,

Glad you like the blog. Your blog looks good. I added it to my blogroll links.

-Jon

 
At 1:28 AM, Blogger Leo said...

Jon,

Thank you for visiting and adding my blog to your blogroll links.

Leo

 
At 5:28 AM, Blogger Gap Trader said...

I'm adding both of you to mine - hope thats okay. (You can add mine to yours, if you want- or not, thats okay too).

I've been checking out Fickle Trader for about 2 weeks (it seems every trading blog mentions it!). You often have stocks and views I would not have considered myself, which I appreciate. Good luck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home