Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Some pretty decent setups tonight

I was suprised at the chart setups spit out by my software tonight:



In a more bullish market I would probably be taking positions in many of these stocks, but as it is I'll mostly just be watching them for signs of strength on the nasdaq. I've already got a large position in DSTI and I may do some buying in one or two others, but it depends on how badly the nasdaq is going down and whether I'm seeing other breakouts work out ok. Today I had a nice gain in GEPT, so the follow through tomorrow will tell me a little about how interested people are in chasing breakouts. I've been holding a position in GEPT since the beginning of September after I mentioned that my market homework software identified it as a low-risk buy candidate at that time.

2 Comments:

At 10:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

why are you so much loaded on DSTI? you talk abou this stock a lot..where do you think it is headed?

Take care

 
At 10:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

also, how about SPIR?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home