Sunday, August 14, 2005

Watch list for 8-15-05

Back with another brief watch list for the beginning of this week. Last week's watch list had only one out of five stocks end higher on the week, which only helps confirm my impression that the nasdaq has put in an intermediate term top near 2,220. I'm way short right now, and my only long is the same 2 lots of DSTI I mentioned last week. This is no time to chase longs, but it pays to stay on top of potential opportunities at all times. Without further ado, here is the list (click a ticker to see its chart in a new window):



I wanted to mention one more that didn't show up on my market homework software this weekend: MNTA. MNTA is coming in to its 50-day moving average and the volume is drying up nicely so far during the pullback. If it continues to develop constructively over the next few days I'll post a chart analysis of MNTA on the blog.

Also, the Visual Trader posted some interesting charts worth looking at.

4 Comments:

At 4:45 PM, Blogger jwu said...

did you get in on SPIR!?! mann its going nuts AH.

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger jontait said...

Yea thats crazy! I don't have any...

 
At 2:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SPIR and MNTA were flying... I wish I took note of it.

 
At 1:52 PM, Anonymous vivaldi said...

i've been watching your list of stocks. Looks like they are pretty accurate. Today, 8/18/05, most of them, about 15, are on the green side. only 4-5 didn't make it.... keep it up man!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home