Friday, June 10, 2005

Vacation time

Crystal and I are going down to Florida for vacation tomorrow morning so I won't be posting any updates next week. I plan to do a lot of reading and writing while I'm down there, especially if we catch the storm that's all over the news lately, so look forward to some trading book reviews and trading theory posts when I get back.

If you haven't seen it yet, check out Bill Cara's "trader wizard" speech, which is Bill's rendition of Gordon Gekko's classic speach in the 1985 movie Wallstreet. I just picked up this month's edition of Fortune magazine, which features Gordon Gekko on the cover. Grab it while you can so that you can be just like Charlie Sheen, holding "the bible". I wonder if we'll find GG's birthday inside? I have a feeling I'm about to find out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home