Friday, April 01, 2005

Everybody kept telling me it would happen

I was going to make a killing today. Trades all set, I was going to make more money than I have ever made before. But it wasn't destined to happen, not to me. I finally busted. Blew out and lost my roll. Too much leverage and couldn't meet the margin calls. How could AIG go any lower when it already fell too far too fast? How in the FREAKING WORLD could the euro reverse its breakout this morning from 1.3050 all the way down to 1.2890 IN THE SPAN OF A COUPLE HOURS???? WHY THE CRAP DID I DECIDE TO USE MOST OF THAT 200 - 1 LEVERAGE THAT THEY THINK ITS SAFE TO GIVE PEOPLE... LONG THE EURO TODAAAAYYYYYY. WHY H.E. DOUBBLE HOCKEY STIKC DID IPUT MY WHOL F'IN MARGIN LONNG FREAKINNNGNG AAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGG!!@#$!@#$




















April Fool's =)

1 Comments:

At 10:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good stuff Jon... :)
Dante

 

Post a Comment

<< Home